Monday, May 17, 2010

Horse Riding is a great thing...so is tennis

I just rode my pony for a good hour, and HE WAS AMAZING!!! We were cantering along side the rode and all of a sudden a car comes along side of us and he decides we should race...ugh... So I had to slow him down but after that whenever we went there he wanted to race the imaginary cars....hmmm.... we also did a little bit of jumping but sense it was so hot out today (68 degrees (that’s really warm for Maine in May)) I did not do a lot of energy taking things, such as a lot of cantering or jumping...

Also My mom, my brother and I went to the town's tennis court and played tennis for a while until two guys came and wanted to play tennis....One guy looked familiar... and he says pointing at Noah and I "are you Noah and Jackie?" "yes" I answered.... "hi I'm Jason Bignonia" I thought to myself " ya.... I know..." and when we were in he car Noah said how he hadn't recognized and I said I did and Noah says "how? STALKER!!" I go " no I see him jogging every Monday when we go my flute lesson.... and Noah goes "...HOT!" OMG!! GUYS do not have the right to say that about a guy who's class he would be in if he was still in public school there...

No comments:

Post a Comment