Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring

Spring is definetly on its way. The ice in the driveway is slowly melting, and today I even heard birds singing their songs. The wind wasn't as cold as it usually is. and I fed the horses in a sweater, instead of the usual thick winter jacket. Now when I go outside I dont worry about being cold. I worry about getting muddy. :) its better to fall in the mud than on the ice though.

Today I played the piano for the first time in a while. It felt good. I think Im going to play the flute later as well. Im in a very good mood. because I'm done with all my homework.

Im watching "Julie and Julia" for the first time ever, and I love it. but its making me hungry. So I think Im gonna go look for something in the pantry.

What did you guys do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment