Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fun in the sun

Today was such a nice day. It was in the upper 70's. Which was quite a shift compared to yesterday. Also, Today was,still is, Mothers Day :) Happy Mothers Day everyone!!

Today my mother and brother rode up at the farm, and I was in a study group for Pony Club. Im rating up to D-3 in Horse Management. then we all went out for lunch. I had a HUGE plate of Nachos.... I couldn't finish them...
I came home and got out my camera and took pictures of all the flowers... because they're sooo pretty.








My teeth hurt, last wednesday I got spacers put in my mouth. For those who dont know, they are tiny rubber bands, that the dentist puts between your back teeth, in order to well... shift your teeth around in your gums to create space. What's the space for, you may ask, well its for braces. Yepp, I have to get braces. next wednesday.
>.< Should be funn.... I get dismissed early from school, around 11:30, I got to the dentists, get the one and half hours or so procedure of getting them put in, and then I head home. wait till 2, and go back to school. and play in a tennis game. joy :)

Well Im going to start my physics homework now,
bye for now,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment