Monday, July 5, 2010

12 year-old brother and OLYMPICS!!

Yesterday was the 4th of July, but it was also my brothers birthday! Noah tured 12 years old and he is very happy about it! He got a HUGE nerf gun, a green screen, a Effects program for his computer and some other cool stuff.

My Parents always give my one thing on NOah's birthday just like he gets one thing on my birthday ( WHICH IS COMING UP SOOON!!! ). So I got a game that I have been wanting for a very long time!! Its for the wii, its called " Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games", It is VERY fun!!! We already have the Winter Olympics. If you dont have these games, you should really consider getting them!! The Summer Olympics ( the one I just got) Was made during the Olympics in Bejing, and the winter olympics game was made before the 2010 winter Olympics even happened!! the ski slopes ( ion the game) are made to look like the ones in Vancoover!!!!!

Well I am gonna go melt now,

Jackie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment